System Engineer (2 positions in Toronto, ON)
APPLY TODAY TO BE A PART OF A FUN, DYNAMIC AND HARD WORKING TEAM THAT IS GROWING TO BECOME THE GREATEST SOLUTION PROVIDER IN CANADA!
||Primary: Greater Toronto Area, Secondary, National (Canada)
Depends on Experience and Performance. All employees that exceed plan are rewarded.. The more you put into Infinite IT, the more you get out of it. The owners of Infinite IT Solutions are fair and enjoy rewarding those that deserve it.
|The position that Infinite IT is hiring for requires that the individual have experience with all of the following items, with quantifiable implementation, management, and troubleshooting skills:
- Operate data communication systems, including Cisco LANs and/or WANs (Layer 2 & 3);
- Design, Deploy, Manage, Operate and Optimize Cisco Unified Communications solutions;
- Design, Deploy, Manage, Operate and Optimize Microsoft infrastructure, and other essential services (such as Microsoft Exchange);
- Design, Deploy, Manage, Operate and Optimize Cisco internetworking systems, including configuration, support, troubleshooting and resolving networking problems;
- Propose and implement enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of a solution;
- Design, analyze, plan, and modify network component(s) supporting customer communication implementation activities and projects;
- Develop and evaluate network performance criteria and measurement methodologies;
- Analysis of capacity / needs requirements for switching, routing transmission and signaling;
- Assist in network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies;
- Works with customers to develop new processes (business process (re)engineering);
- Identify process improvement opportunities with customers;
- Conduct needs assessments to assist sales force and / or customers in determining which business requirements can and should be automated, counsel customer on how these automated functions would be integrated with other business processes, and assists sales force to secure the business;
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements;
- Facilitates the identification of and analysis of automation alternatives;
- Helps customer implement new business process(es) and change(s) to their existing business process(es); (during implementation, the business analyst may help develop communication material, define supporting procedures and standards, document training materials, assist in the immediate training efforts, etc);
- Promotes adherence to standardized processes, strategic principles, and architectural standards;
- Actively shares knowledge with other members and improves the tools and processes used by company personnel;
- Frequent use of computer and computer assisted tools;
- Must be very open to learning and growing personal and professional skills within the IT field (ongoing certification upgrades are a mandatory aspect of this position);
- Strong leadership skills desired; self-motivated and drive to do the best job possible;
- Other tasks that may be assigned by your management team from time to time;
Ability to be on call for after hours support if required. Ability to maintain accurate records and documentation. Willingness to be creative/innovative, contribute to and champion change. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Commitment to continuous learning and application of new skills.
As a one stop shop, your real focus will be to support our clients and internat staff while building long term relationships with clients so that Infinite IT can thrive.
You will be the front line working with established clients as the prime support interface, while dealing with manufacturers, vendors, distributors, partners, contractors, and internal staff to deliver.
You must be entrepreneurial, and able to self-manage your time. You must be up-beat, energetic, and have a smile on your face all day long. People who love life and are passionate about what they do succeed at Infinite IT.
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Go Getter
- High Energy
- Highly Organized
- Over achiever
- Ability to analyze problems and perform basic financial analysis;
- Current CCNA: Highly desired / required;
- Current CCDA: Highly desired;
- Current MCP: Beneficial;
- Current CCNP: Beneficial;
- Current MCSE: Beneficial;
- Other Certifications are also beneficial;
- st-Secondary Education a strong asset;
- Strong English Writing Skills
- Great smile
- Strong ability to focus
- Team Player
- Passionate about IT
Industry related certifications are nice to have. College or University degree preferred. All certification requirements listed above. CCNA is the most desired certification (with field experience to support the application of knowledge).
Minimum of 2-5 years experience working for a Value Added Reseller or Systems Integrator;
Infinite IT Solutions is an award winning organization that is recognized by many FP 500 organizations as a critical leg to their business. We are focused on delivering unique IT solutions in the following areas:
- Data Centre
- Managed Services
- Unified Communications
- Wide Area Networking
Our slogan was defined by our customers over the years for being one of the only IT solution providers to just make IT work. We are made up of the industry’s brightest talent, and are seeking the same to join our rapidly growing team.
|How to apply
Please submit your resume via email in “doc, docx, pdf, txt, or rft”. Max upload is 5 MB.
Please send in your resume. We are hiring for immediate start. We are currently experiencing a high level of interest in Infinite IT from prospects and our current team needs help from more people to support all the opportunities coming in.
Send your resume to: